Selling Your Home
You have come to the decision to sell your home and are ready to move forward. With this decision often come various emotions, for it is the place you have spent so much time with family and friends. It is home. But what should you do first? The ideal is to have a stress-free sale; however, with so many moving parts, this is often not the case. Softwind Realty offers the expertise, market knowledge and experience to help alleviate the stress that comes with selling your home. Our goal is to makes things simple for you. Obtaining our designation as a Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI), earned from the National Association of Realtors, gives you the confidence you have an agent with in-depth knowledge and who has gone the extra mile in real estate education.
Allow us to guide you using our 7 Step Process. We will be by your side every step of the way.
- CHOOSE AN AGENT – The first step in selling your home is to find a qualified agent, which is not always an easy task. Be sure to choose an agent with the knowledge, experience, and track record of selling homes in a way that matches your own style. Softwind Realty is such a company and will be there guiding you, from determining a purchase price all the way to the closing table.
- EXPERT HOME ANALYSIS – What is the right price for your home? Our knowledge of the market, coupled with unparalleled technology, will guide us to the price which will bring qualified buyers quickly.
- GETTING READY TO SELL – To get the most for your home, we will lead you through preparing your home to sell. Having your home in the best shape doesn’t always mean expensive changes. To help maximize your profits, let us help you determine what work should be completed and what are needless upgrades.
- LISTING AND MARKETING YOUR HOME – After getting your home ready to sell, professional pictures are ordered, followed by targeted marketing to zero-in on the buyers who are looking for a home just like yours. Through various marketing outlets, our goal is to expose your home to the broadest audience to gather the best possible offers.
- RECEIVING AND NEGOTIATING OFFERS – From strategic marketing efforts, come buyers ready to tour and possibly make an offer on your home. With your input, we negotiate all offers and due diligence requests on your behalf. This sometimes is the most stressful part of the transaction, but do not worry; We are here to relieve you of that stress.
- ATTEND CLOSING – On closing day you will not be alone. We will be right there with you answering questions and ensuring all is well right to the end. We CELEBRATE this day with you.
7. MOVE TO YOUR NEW HOME!!!